Tree Farm Collection & Free Mini Kit

The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!
 The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. 










Hello! Hope everyone is ready for a wonderful Christmas with family, friends and good food. I know I am ready for some Bebe time.
Today I have a new kit for all those Christmas tree lovers out there and I just know you will enjoy all the great things included in this set. Tree Farm is filled with so many Christmas tree themed embellishments and beautiful papers so you can create endless projects.
You can grab the new Tree Farm collection and free mini kit here! Enjoy!

2 comments

Christine said...

WOW! So festive, colorful, and energetic. I love this set.

Edwina said...

Fabulous kit! Thank you. Edwina Brown